[study abroad]: Broadreach Marine Biology Study Abroad Courses

Hello! My name is Jill Furgurson and I am the Director of College Programs at Broadreach. Our programs offer hands-on, experiential learning designed to get you out of the classroom and immersed in the field of marine biology. Choose from a variety of unique courses and prepare to work alongside scientists in the field, earning professional certifications and college credit along the way.

Our marine biology programs include:

Each Broadreach program offers you the chance to try something new and make friends with peers across the globe – whether you’re kayaking with marine mammals or diving deep with sea turtles in Central America. We take just 10 – 12 students per program and spaces are filling quickly for our 2017 sessions. I encourage you to apply soon to take advantage of this opportunity to gain new skills, earn academic credit and explore your interests on a global scale.

The Fiji Shark Behavior and Conservation program was amazing. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and reinforced my love of the ocean and environment. Although the shark dives were incredible, the most rewarding experiences were on land. I enjoyed helping out for community service and the village homestay was truly an eye opening experience” – Christine I.

To learn more visit www.broadreachcollege.com or contact me at jill@gobroadreach.com.