The Environmental Career Fair is just a couple of weeks away – Wednesday, February 24! The Career Fair runs from 11am-3pm in MGH Commons, with an employer panel from 2-3 pm in the Career Center (MGH 134).
Several groups across campus have put together workshops to help you prepare for the Environmental Career Fair & your job/internship search. These events are all free and open to all students. Two of these events – Xi Sigma Pi’s Resume Workshop (2/10) and the Environmental Studies Career Fair Prep Workshop (2/22) – are focused specifically on helping students to prepare for careers/internships related to the environment and/or natural resources.
- Resume Workshop (Xi Sigma Pi), Wednesday, Feb 10 5-6 pm, AND 207 Forest Club Room (see full announcement below)
- Career Fair Success for International Students (Career Center), Thursday, Feb 11 2:30-3:30p, MGH 134
- Internship Fair Success (Career Center), Tuesday, Feb 16 12:30-1:00pm, MGH 134
- ResumeFest (20 min resume reviews, Career Center), Wednesday, Feb 17 10am-4pm, MGH 134
- Internship Fair Success (Career Center), Wednesday, Feb 17 3:30-4pm, MGH 134
- Career Fair Prep Workshop (Environmental Studies), Monday, Feb 22 5:30-7pm, Wallace Hall Commons
- Career Fair Success (Career Center), Tuesday, Feb 23 12-1pm, MGH 134
Questions about the career fair? Please email email@example.com