Interested in getting up close and personal with some marine locals?
Join your fellow Sea Dawgs on a trip to the Seattle Aquarium and for only $10!!
First 30 students to pay, will secure their spot in the exclusive behind the scenes tour. Additional people are welcome to come for the decreased admission price, but we can only accommodate 30 for the private tour, so RSVP quickly!
- When: January 23, 2016 (SATURDAY), tour starts at 11am so we are asking that people arrive no later than 10:45am
- Many students who reside in U District will be bussing together from the bus stop outside of Elm Hall around 10am.
- You can also meet us at the aquarium if that is more convenient (front entrance)
- Also note that the aquarium has a cafe upstairs, but no outside food (bagged lunches) are allowed inside. So that being said, either plan on eating before the aquarium, during (only cafe) or after.
How to secure your spot for the awesome tour??
We have two payment options
1) Venmo- Sea Dawgs officer ANNA BAKKER, deadline Friday 1/22 at 5pm
2) Meet a Sea Dawgs officer at Suzzallo (computer lounge, to your left when you first walk into Suzzallo)
Friday 1/15- 12:00pm-3:30pm
Tuesday 1/19-10:00am- 12:30pm and 2:00pm-5:00pm
Wednesday 1/20- 12:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday 1/21- 2:30pm-5:00pm
Friday 1/22- 10:00am- 3:30pm
*** If absolutely none of these times work and you dont want to pay via venmo, please message Alia Hidayat (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an alternative time.
We hope to see you all there!
Sea Dawgs Officers ♥