Seattle MESA is looking for volunteer tutors from the UW student body. Now is your chance to help a high school student excel!
- Build your confidence in your STEM subject(s)
- Help a high school/middle school student in their STEM classes
- Motivate/Mentor a student while developing your teaching skills
- Work with other great volunteers
- Earn credit toward graduation
All transportation to the tutoring sites are through UCAR (UCAR certification is not mandatory but desired). If you are interested, please contact Joffrey Hooks at email@example.com or 206.685.7907.